This instruction manual intends to guide you to comprehend the whole registration and applying process.
1. Download a form according to your type.
|Applicant for Undergraduate Program||Download from here|
|Applicant for Masters Program (Taught)||Download from here|
|Applicant for Masters Program (By Research)||Download from here|
|Application for Doctoral applicant||Download from here|
|Applicant for Post-Doctoral Program||Download from here|
|Applicant for Teacher Training Program||Download from here|
|Administrative Staff||Download from here|
Fill up the application form and convert it to PDF format. The maximum size of the resume must not go beyond 50MB. In order to make an application acceptable, an applicant must maintain the format of the application form given here.
2. Each Applicant needs to go throughout the entire registration process. To begin with, click on "Apply" on the main menu of the Homepage. This will directly takes the Applicant to the registration page.
3. In the registration page, there are self-explanatory fields that are mandatory to complete the registration. If an applicant comes from a university that is not in the list, then he/she can select TG2 University or TG3 University, depending on his/her status.Then, the system will send the link to the registered email address to upload the Application Form.
4. A confirmation email containing a temporary password will be sent to the Applicant's email address right after the registration process. An applicant may log in to the site by using the password and email address. Password can be changed by logging in to the applicant panel anytime.
5. An applicant can change the Application form as many times as they want till the deadline exceeds. To upload a new Application Form, just click 'Change Application Form' one and upload the new one.
6. Shortly after the final selection list published, an applicant will be notified via his/her email address.